Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Unique - Creative Embellishments September Challenge

Hi everyone!  It's a new month and a new challenge at Creative Embellishments.   I love the moodboard this month.  So many elements to choose from. I was drawn to the windows and doors. 

  I used the Large Window for the base.  I used a mixture of paint and Prima Mini Art Stones to achieve the texture on all of the chipboard pieces, along with various colors of Prima Rust Paste, paints and waxes.



Here's a close up of the Large Window and Large Key.  



I love the rusted look of the Large Key, along with Door Knockers and Simple Key Hole Plates.  Behind the Tim Holtz Idea Ology Paper Doll I used a piece from the Arched Windows Set 2.



 Papers are from Craft O Clock Hazy Street collection.  I added a couple of pieces from Grunge Roman Numerals.  Lots of layering and fussy cutting to add additional elements

Here's the mood board, and the twist, add rust.



I hope you'll join us this month.  Stop by the Creative Embellishments blog for details on the September Challenge and more inspiration from our Design Team.


Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie


 
Creative Embellishments Chipboard:










No comments: