Monday, April 13, 2020

Be Still. Listen. - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!   Hope that everyone is safe and healthy.  Today I'm  up on the Creative Embellishments Blog sharing a mini canvas I created with some Creative Embellishments Foliage chipboard.  


  I just adore the cute girl from Tim Holtz Paper Dolls.  I wanted to make an outdoor theme with my project using some of my favorite flourish pieces from the store. I started out by cutting a large oval to use as my background. I covered it with paper from Ciao Bella's The Muse collection.  From there I built up layers using papers and die cuts.


 Beneath all the layering I used the Oval Frame, embossing with a mixture of Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powder Vintage Photo and Blue Fern Studios Sage Embossing Powder. 


I used Flourish Set 27 on both sides and embossed the pieces with Vintage Photo and Sage embossing powders.  I used a piece from Flourish Set 10 which I embossed with Vintage Photo, Sage and Melon embossing powders.  I cut the Flourish Set 10 into several pieces to use in various spots.


Beneath the girl I used Flourish 15, embossed with Vintage Photo and Sage embossing powders.

Finishing touches includes some flowers and moss.

Thanks for stopping by!




Creative Embellishments Chipboard Used:





No comments: