Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Creative Embellishments January Challenge!

Hi everyone!  Happy New Year!  Can't believe how fast 2018 went.  
I'm here today to share my first design team project for Creative Embellishments January Challenge.   I made this canvas for a dear friend of mine and gave it to her for Christmas present.  


I was inspired by the colors, textures of the wool sweater and mittens,  and all the sparkles. The twist for this challenge is to add snow.  I added snow texture paste to the pine cones and flowers.  Creative Embellishments chipboard used were Winter Frame SetChipboard Snowflakes and the title "Sparkle" is from the Snow Pretty Word Set,

Here are some close up details:







Creative Embellishments Products Used:
Winter Frame Set
Chipboard Snowflakes 
Snow Pretty Word Set

And here is the inspiration photo for the challenge:

I hope you join in on the challenge!
Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

1 comment:

Tee said...

This is simply beautiful! love the texture,colors just everything on this mixed media piece!