Sunday, August 12, 2018

Be Yourself - Blue Fern Studios

Hi everyone!  I'm back to share another layout created for Blue Fern Studios.   This one features an older collection, Garden Life.

I applied some inking on the background along with some masking. The background paper is Wallflowers (Side B). Lots of layering and fussy cut flowers under the photo from In Bloom, Calling Cards and Flower Bed papers.

I used a Flourish Ornaments here.  I cut the border off of it.  I embossed it with Snow Embossing powder and applied some ink.  A sprinkling of Tickled Seedlings were placed around the layout.  I used Fresh Florals, Apricot Blooms and Summer Blooms.

On each side of the photo I used the Heidi's Emblem Chipboard, embossed with Snow embossing Power and lightly inked.  Beneath the photo I used Stencil Tag 1.

Lots of beautiful flowers!

Blue Fern Studios Products:
Paper:  Garden Life
Wall flowers (Side B), In Bloom, Calling Cards, Flower Bed

Chipboard
Heidi's emblem, Flourish Ornaments, Stencil Tag 1

Flowers
Fresh Florals, Apricot Blooms, Summer Blooms

Embossing Powder
Snow

Seedlings
Tickled

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: