Tuesday, March 13, 2018

All You Need Is Love - Blue Fern Studios

Hi everyone!  Today I have the first of three layouts to share with you that I created for Blue Fern Studios.  I used the new In The Mood collection.  

 I used the Attracted paper for my background.  Love the beautiful colors and details. Michelle designed such a beautiful collection! I added a light spray of some peony mist to the background along with some pieces from Lace 12.  

Lot of layering behind the photo using the Optimistic and Dreamy papers 
along with the printed chipboard. The chipboard pieces behind the photo were embossed with Blue Fern Ivory Embossing Power, and the leaves with Avocado and sprinkled with some Meadow Seedlings. 


I used a butterfly stamp and embossed two butterflies, one in ebony and the other in Pink Dust.  I placed lots of flowers around photo from Apricot Blooms, Moody Florals and Moody Blooms.

I applied some white mircobeads from my stash all around the layout and added some Blue Fern Tickled Seedlings and Pink Pearl Glitter.

Blue Fern Studios Products:
In The Mood Paper
Attracted
Dreamy 
Optimistic

In The Mood Printed Chipboard

Embossing Powders
Ivory
Pink Dust
Avacado
Ebony

Flowers
Moody Forals
Moody Blooms
Apricot Blooms

Seedlings
 Meadow
Tickled

Lace
Lace 12

Glitter
Pink Pearl

Thanks for stopping by!
. . .Debbie

No comments: