Thursday, December 21, 2017

Christmas Cuties - 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hi everyone!  December is my last month designing for 2Craftychipboard. I've enjoyed designing with their beautiful chipboard. I have a Christmas layout to share today.

 
My two kiddos from several years ago, just being silly!

On both sides of my photo I used the Winter Twig Branches embossed with a dark green/gold embossing powder and a piece of the Holly Vine Wreath.

Beneath the photo I placed the Holly Vine Wreath, Decorative Disc Set 1 and the title embossed gold. 



Beneath my layering I used the Festive Music Noted embossed gold.  Placed around the photo I used the 6" Circle Dot Frame, also embossed gold.

2Crafty Chipboard used:
6" Circle Dot Frame
Christmas Cuties Title
Decorative Disk Set 1
Festive Music Notes
Holly Vine Wreath
Winter Twig Branches

I'll be back in a couple to days to share another layout.
Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: