Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Love Is In The Air - 2Crafty Chipboard

Hi everyone!  I'm back to share my second July project for 2Crafty Chipboard.

I used papers from the Prima Love Clippings collection and added some masking and stamping to the background.

I used both of the Corner Annalise, one on each side of my picture.  Both were embossed with Antique Taupe embossing powder.

I embossed the Fine Leafy Bush with Verdant Embossing powder, then lightly inked the edges with a lighter green ink.  I cut the chipboard into pieces and placed it in several areas of my layout.

Here I've placed a piece from the Beaded Hanging Heart embossed with a mixture of Antique Taupe and Plum Embossing powders.  I inked a piece from the Lacey borders with a distressed ink and placed pieces randomly around my picture.

My title, Love is in the Air was treated the same as the Beaded Hanging Heart, embossed with a mixture of Antique Taupe and Plum embossing powders.

2Crafty Chipboard Used:
Beaded Hanging Heart
Fine Leafy Bush
Love is in the Air
Lacey Border Set
Corner Annalise

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: