Saturday, August 13, 2016

A Walk On The Beach, Featuring Seaside Cottage by Blue Fern Studios

Hi Every!  Back today to share another layout created for Blue Fern Studios featuring their newest collection, Seaside Cottage. I how I wish I were walking along the beach right now.  Its been extremely hot here in Maryland, a good excuse to stay indoors!

This layout features the Relics paper.  Beautiful pastels and details on the paper.  I added some light inking behind my photo and added some flourish stenciling.  Minimal layering under my photo with the Glory paper, both sides.


 To the left of the photo I used the Floral Spray chipboard which I embossed with Snow and Breeze Embossing Powders and a little Blue Ice Glitter.  Clusters of flowers including the new Seaside Lilies, Courtship Blooms, Tranquil Blooms and Tranquil Lilies.



I love how the title came out.  A mixture of Snow and Breeze Embossing Powders.

Blue Fern Studios Products:
Paper:Seaside cottage
Relics, Glory
Chipboard:
A Walk On The Beach, Floral Spray
Embossing Powders:
Snow, Breeze
Glitter:
Blue Ice, 
Flowers:
Seaside Lilies, Courtship Blooms,
Tranquil Blooms, Tranquil Lilies

Enjoy the weekend and stay cool!
Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

1 comment:

Wilma Voermans said...

Such a beautiful soft layout Debbie ! The colors match perfect!