Monday, July 11, 2016

Dazzling - Featuring Serendipity by Blue Fern Studios

Hi everyone!  I'm back today to share another layout created for Blue Fern Studios, featuring the Serendipity paper collection.   
This layout features the Glee paper from the Serendipity collection.   I added some  masking and paint splatters.  Layers  underneath the photo are from the Imagination paper and Keepsakes paper from the Timeless collection.  I had a lot of fun working on this layout mixing embossing powders to compliment my picture, which I took it a few years ago.  I have a big planter on my deck full of daisies. 

The Blooming Flourish chipboard was embossed with a mixture of Verdant, Sage and Auburn embossing powers.  I cut the flourish in half and used it on both sides of my photo.  The Royal Monarch Butterfly and Mini Ring Things chipboard were covered in brown ink and then embossed with a mixture of Verdant, Auburn, Chili Power and Tangerine Embossing Powders.  


The title is from the Brilliant, Amazing, Dazzling word set, embossed with the same mixture of embossing powers I used on the butterfly and mini rings.  I used a stencil on the background with some brown texture paste and sprinkled on some Autumn Glitter and Auburn embossing powder.

Blue Fern Studios Supplies
Paper:  Serendipity
Glee, Imagination
Paper:  Timeless - Keepsakes

Chipboard:
Blooming Flourishes, Mini Ring Things, Royal Monarch,
Dazzling

Imagine Ink Embossing Powder:
Auburn, Verdant, Sage, Chili Powder, Tangerine
Glitter:
Autumn

I'll be back in a few days to share another layout!
Thanks for stopping by!
 . . . Debbie


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!