Thursday, January 21, 2016

Sweet On You, Featuring Blue Fern Studios

Hi everyone!  I'm back to share with you another layout created for Blue Fern Studios featuring their new paper collection Blush.  I love this new collection with all of the detailed papers and beautiful colors, perfect for this sweet photo of my niece.
 For my background I used the Celebration paper and added lots of layering under the picture with the Fondness and Calling Cards papers.  Love the soft pastel colors and details in the Blush papers!  I added some masking on the background, paint splatters and misting with the Imagine Ink Mists in Cotton Candy and Sky Blue.

My title chipboard piece, Sweet On You was embossed with the Oatmeal embossing powder and then I randomly applied some pink paint.  Underneath the photo I used the Leafy Rings chipboard which I also embossed with the Oatmeal embossing powder.


A Jeweled Trinket chipboard piece hangs below my flower cluster, embossed with Oatmeal embossing powder and lightly applied pink paint.
Blue Fern Studios Products
Paper
Blush - Celebration, Fondness, Calling Cards


Chipboard

Jeweled Trinkets
Sweet On You
Leafy Rings


Embossing Powder

Oatmeal

The two new paper collections Timeless and Blush are gorgeous as are the new chipboard pieces, stamps and embossing powders.  Can't wait until February to share with you again!

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Soo beautiful! Love the glitter and the colours....really lovely :)