Wednesday, December 16, 2015

"Christmas Joy" Featuring Blue Fern Studios Vintage Christmas

Hi everyone!  The month has flown by and I've been busy preparing for Christmas. Still lots to do but somehow it always comes together.   Today I have a layout to share that I created with the Vintage Christmas paper collection by Blue Fern Studios.     

My first layout features Magical, Deck The Halls, Noel and Greeting Cards papers,  perfect to highlight an old Polaroid picture of my daughter. Lots of layering and fussy cutting.

I used the two pieces of the Paisley and Vine Flower Chipboard which I embossed with the Imagine Ink Poinsettia Embossing Powder.  Love the red and gold in the powder!


On the side of my photo I used the Jasmine Pendant chipboard, again embossed with the Poinsettia embossing powder.

Don't you just love the paper!!  Beautiful colors and details.  I'll be back in a couple of days to share another layout with you.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Holidays!!!
. . . Debbie

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Totally cute Debbie! Love it when you use photos that are of your family :) And I love that little gold doily peeking out. I've a gold doily thing happening myself atm. They are FUN to use!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING those layers and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flowerdisco said...

Hi Debbie, long time no see. Great work as always.
I want to wish you a very Happy and Merry Christmas!