Sunday, April 26, 2015

Love

Well, it's been a few weeks since I've posted anything.  I've been busy with work and my free time has been devoted to getting my flower gardens weeded out and ready for planting.  The weather here has been chilly and I'm patiently waiting for warmer weather.  I've also been trying and I do mean trying to get my scrap room in order.  Way too much scrappy supplies and it is so hard to part with anything.  Yesterday I came across a Special Delivery box I had ordered a while back from Prima filled with papers from their Bird Song Collection.  I was inspired by the Mojo Monday sketch over at the Flying Unicorn and created this layout using an old pic of my mom and her little brother, which I love and have used several times on layouts.

Here is the beautiful sketch that inspired me:

I will be back later this work to share my project for the May challenge at 
The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

4 comments:

Tracy said...

That sketch is lovely, but your layout is stunning!!!
I love all of the texture you have added to the background.

Lizzy Hill said...

LOL! I think you'll have more success with flower planting than the sorting of scrappy stuff!! It GROWS without any help at all;) LOOOOVE this page....it is so light and airy. A perfect foil for your photo. A real delight to look at:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo gorgeous! LOVING those flowers!!!!!!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Beautiful. As always. Wonderful page.