Sunday, February 15, 2015

A New Design Team and Layout To Share!



I'm excited to announce that I have joined the design team at
 The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog!   This month's challenge is "Think Pink"!

All we ask is that you create a project and incorporate some pink into it.  I created this layout using paper from Blue Fern Studios Sanctuary collection along with some Blue Fern Studios chipboard, lots of layering with masks, mists, paints, stamps, lace, washi tape and embossing.

A few closeups:



We have a wonderful prize this month, a $25.00 gift card from Ellen Hutson LLC, an online store.

You can check out more details of the Think Pink Challenge here, along with some inspiration from the design team.  You have until February 28th, 11:59 pm to enter.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

6 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Congratulations !!! You'll rock it on that team, if this LO is to go by.... That bg work is AMAZING - & I adore the whole page!!!!

Donna B. said...

This layout is gorgeous Debbie. It's really a work of art. We're so glad to have you on the team and can't wait to see your future creations.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats!! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors (of course!! LOL!!) and loveeeeee the butterflies!!!!

Astrid Maclean said...

This is such a stunning LO Debbie, I love it, the textures look amazing!

I am excited we are both part of this fab team and I look forward to getting to know you better!

Evelyn Walter said...

Oh, Debbie I´ve seen, that you are a new part of the design team at Mixed Media mc! Congratulations! I love this blog and you are an asset to the team for sure. Your LO is beautiful!!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love your rich use of textures. Blessings!