Wednesday, October 22, 2014

An Autumn Inspired Canvas


Hi everyone!  I have a canvas to share with you I created using using some beautiful laces and flowers from the Tresors de Luxe store.

It's chilly outside and the leaves are falling from the trees.  I love this time of the year, especially the colors of the leaves which inspired me when creating my canvas. 

I used two different laces on my layout, both of which I painted with some Twinkling H20 paints.



along with some fabric flowers in dark peach and yellow:

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie


Tresors Supplies:



2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Pretty , pretty! It's HOT here today... So weird:):) LOOOVE those blooms, & that's saying a lot from me, I can tell you!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo gorgeous! I loveeeeee the colors and all the textures!!!!!