Sunday, July 27, 2014

So Happy Together

Well this is a first for me, entering the Prima BAP challenge.  When I saw the July sketch by Kasia Krzymiñska I envisioned a shabby chic layout with lots of layering and distressing. 

And here is Kasia's sketch:

I used papers and embellishments from the Time Traveler and Stationers Desk Collection along with lots of trinkets, tid bits and flowers from my Prima stash, including some Antique Mirror embellishments.  I adore the precious photo of my Mom and her brother, perfect for a vintage layout!

Thanks for stopping by!
. . .  Debbie

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

This is such FABULOUS shabby chic ---- I would be seriously surprised if you didn't get a mention - all the elements work sooo beautifully - the way you've used them:):):) LOVE!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee those flowers!!!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Aw, this is just beautiful, Debbie! One of my fave collections and I must say .. a fave of any project with it that I've seen! Hugs!