Thursday, August 30, 2012

I'm One Lucky Momma

I love grabbing pictures from my friend Julina's Facebook page.  She's a kindhearted lovely person, and a wonderful mother to her three children.   One picture caught my attention the other day and of course I jumped at the opportunity to use it on a layout.


Lot of Prima's Doodle-Deux collection on this one, part of the August kit from Artful Delight.



If you'd like to order the August kit from Artful Delight, click here.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

Supplies:
Artful Delight's August kit
Martha Stewart Ribbon Loop Punch

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Debbie this is you at your best!! Gorgeous layering and fun, vibrant colours. Your friend is one lucky lady :0)

Samantha Hauzer said...

Love all those layers! Gorgeous layout Debbie :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeee the photo, the colors and loving all that YUMMY fussy cutting!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Lovely page Debbie!! I love this Prima line...it is so cute and fun!! The pop of the Yellow flower is a great way to draw your eye to the photo!! Such a very awesome page!!

Lynne said...

Beautiful!! Love the bright, bold colors of the papers. That pic is awesome....so happy to know that I'm not the only one who nabs pics from FB....I nab my DD and DIL's pics!! LOL

April said...

Debbie I looooooooooove this!! The colors are really amazing...

Angi Barrs said...

Love the gorgeous pops of color on this one!

yyam said...

Oh wow! Just love how you framed the photo with those embellies! :)

Pat said...

Beautiful photo & LO!! Love those papers.

Sandi Clarkson said...

I was thinking about you today ... and then when you came by my blog I was like ... it must be mental telepathy or somethingLOL

What a great job you've done on this page! Love how you can do any colors or style .. and it is always amazing! Such awesome layering .. LOVE that!

Hope you have a good week!