Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Love My Girls

Hope everyone enjoyed the long holiday weekend!  The weather here in Maryland was beautiful, even though we had some strong thunderstorms move through Saturday evening.  I spent Saturday with my sister and we paid a visit to the only LSS around us.  I haven't been there in years and believe it or not I only spent $10 on paper!!!  Monday my sister came over for a cookout to celebrate her birthday.  Happy Birthday Barbara!!!  You're the best :)  In between all of the weekend activities I did manage to complete another layout using my May Artful Delight Scrapbook kit using another wonderful picture of Julina with her two beautiful daughters.

Love the papers in the May kit.  Such beautiful colors.  Here are a few closeups:

The reveal for the June kits was on May 24th and there are a few left:

Scrapbook Kit

Card Kit
You can view the contents here .
The kits go on sale June 1st, but if you would like to preorder one now before they sell out you can email Leeanne at leeanne@artfuldelight.com. 

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

Supplies used:
Artful Delight May Kit
Martha Stewart Deep Edge Punch - Vintage Doily
Martha Stewart Border Punch - Lace Heart
ColorBox Creamy Brown Chalk Ink
Tsukineko Versa Magic Chalk Ink Pink Petunia
American Crafts Dear Lizzy Roller Date Stamp

7 comments:

yyam said...

Ahhhhh...so beautiful! I love the pretty layers and the lovely photo. :)

Unknown said...

Love, love, love this Debbie!! A truly stunning layout :0)

Debbie said...

Beautiful Layout Debbie. I have become a follower so I can see more of your gorgeous work. Debbiexx

April said...

Debbie this is GORGEOUS!!!

Ashley Horton said...

WOW, Debbie this layout is gorgeous!! Love that sweet photo and that you used the Sepia filter on it! The punched border and clustering on the left hand side of the photo are just stunning!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

What a gorgeous page!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL! I love love love the colors, the layers, the flowers and LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE that precious photo!!!