Friday, January 21, 2011

He holds her hand, She holds his heart

I just adore this layout!!! 
Nothing more precious then big brother holding his little sister's hand. 
We've got a new sketch reveal today at Stuck On U Sketches:
And a wondeful sketch indeed by Patti Hutchinson over at PHutch Sketches.  
I've been watching my money and trying to save and was able to purchase the January kit, Love Is All You Need from Scrapbook Circle.   Just about everything on my layout came from their kit!
Here are a few close ups:
I've still got lots of paper and embellishments left from their kit and plan on making another layout using their sketch, which you can find here.
Now, speaking of kits, Leeane has a reveal today at Artful Delight for the February kit.
All I can say is it's gorgeous!!!!
The kit is full of Graphic 45 Once Upon A Springtime papers, flowers and butterflies by Prima, Maya Road trim, beautiful American Crafts Thickers, twine, tags, chipboard butterflies and pearl bling!
This month's kit will include:
Graphic 45 - Once Upon a Springtime collection - 1 sheet each
Once Upon a Springtime
Enchanted Forest
Fairy Folk
Butterfly Kisses
Woodland Fantasy
Spellbound
Tiny Treasures
Pixie Post
Primrose Cottage
Flight of Fancy
1 sheet each:
Jillibean Soup - Soup Staples - Brown Stock
Parisian Anthology Divine Damask
Solid Cardstock - 1 sheet each
American Crafts - Mint & Canary
Embellishments
1 yard Twine - Kraft Outlet
3 small tags - Kraft Outlet
1 yard Maya Road Crochet Trim - Brown
4 American Crafts - Pearl Brads - Letterbox
1 pkg Kaisercraft - Self Adhesive Pearls
2 Prima Flowers - Guava Peony Brahms
5 Jenni Bowlin - Butterfly Chipboard Elements
3 Prima Flowers - Butterflies Vlinder
1 Kaisercraft - Wood Flourishes - Border
1 pkg American Crafts Thickers - By the Yard - White
1 My Minds Eye - So Sophie Savvy Die-cut cardstock frame
Bonus

Each package will include 1 of these - Once Upon a Springtime Frames or Tags in addition you will receive surprise bonus items - all items will be from the kit, may be extra paper or embellishments or both.
So be sure to get your hands on February's kit. The kits will be shipping February 1st. If you would like to pre-order since the supplies are limited and they have been selling pretty quick, you can email Leeanne at leeanne@artfuldelight.com and reserve your kit.
I can't wait until I get my kit and can start working with it. 
Thanks for stopping by!

24 comments:

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

Debbie...PRECIOUS!! I adore the quote and the adorable little valentines. Just too too sweet!! Awesome as always my dear!! Love the blog! Have a sweet weekend! Dawn

Lauren said...

This is adorable! I love the quote and all the embellishments that you've added!

li-bee-ti said...

What a precious photo and stunning layout, Debbie!
Your title is simply great and I love all the beautiful embellisments you've used here.
TFS

Lea said...

Such a cute layout! Love how you draped twine over the banner.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love love what you did with ScrapbookCircle's kit!! WOW WOW WOW WOW!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that photo and loveeeeeeeeeee the way you used the embellies! If you haven't all ready, make sure to link it up on SC's FB page! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute.....love all the happy colors and that pic....Priceless!!!!

Wishing you a great one....stay warm!!!

Barb Craft said...

Oh my Word!!! This is just about as adorable as you can get!! love, love, love the darling photo and then you took those amazing papers and embellies and created this darling little scene!!! Looks like your scrapbooking mojo is up and going in full gear!!
Barb :)

Stine Ursin said...

Such a precious photo!! Love your layout Debbie!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

What an adorable page! Love these bright pretty colors and the blue paired with the hot pink. That IS a great photo and you'll awesome details just make it so enchanting! BTW I just got that G45 paper and can't wait to play. Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Love, Love, Love it!! The colors and embellies are Fabulous! Of course the banner across the top is perfect, too!

Audrey Frelx said...

Debbie, what a beautiful layout and I love the title!!!

BabyBokChoy said...

I love how you turned the sketch!! Love love the banner and scallops on the top, beautiful work!

Denise said...

Aww Debbie..this is just too precious!! Your lo's always just put me in awe..love them!

annette said...

Debbie this is delightful, your LOs are always super , so much to look at .... luvX:)

Fern said...

Debbie this is so cute!! The photo is just precious and I love your fussy cutting and embellishments!! I have to agree with Annette, you always have so much eye candy!! Love it!! Take care!! Hugs!!!

Ilene said...

What a gorgeous LO!! I love the banner with the wrapped twine and all the clustering and the sweet colors. And that pic is so precious!

Angi Barrs said...

Awwwww such sweetness. Love this Debbie. The paper and the embellies are fab. :)

all the days of our life said...

Oh WOW!!! This is so adorable. I love those pps. and the flower embellishments, I need to learn how to make those they look way cute. Love that photo.

flowerdisco said...

debbie----i tell you again...i wish i was this good...love your style, your colors, your attention to details, your creativity...i really do ;p

doing better on this side. thanks for the love.

Julia said...

Debbie this is so precious. Beautiful work as always!

Anonymous said...

Amazing...as always!!!
I love the layers so much of this and the colors...the photo is pretty darn sweet too! Really one to make you smile!!! And I say that now as my 3 are playing nicely together right now...maybe I ought to get the camera out and prove it! LOL!
Great page....off to see what else you've posted...

xoxo

Tammy E. said...

Another awesome layout. The rosettes, the hearts -- all wonderful!

Kelly Massman said...

this is amazing! love the rosettes and everything!!! You never cease to amaze me--even if I don't comment on every single layout!! :-)

Tammara said...

Super darling layout! As always, I love all the layers you incorporate into your layouts!