Friday, November 26, 2010

Winter Layout - SOUS Reveal

Hope everyone had a great turkey day!  I know I did!!! I had my family over for some good times and had lots of good food to eat!  Today you will find me pulling out  boxes of Christmas decorations and beginning the decorating marathon!  I love Christmas and can't wait until all of my decorations are up!  For all of you out there doing a little bit of Black Friday Shopping - good luck and good bargins!
I have a new layout to share, as it is reveal day over at Stuck On U Sketches
We have another exclusive sketch for SOUS created by the ever so talented Vanessa (Ness) over at 
 I bought these gorgeous Bo Bunny papers last year specifically for the picture on my layout. I had forgotten that I had them, and came upon them a few weeks ago when I was going through some of my stash.
I thought the colors in the papers went so well with this gorgeous picture my daughter Sara took of the back of our property.
I splurged a little on the embellishments for this layout.  Lidia over at Breaking Barriers started up an Etsy shop and when I saw her flower spray, birds and stick pin, I knew they were perfect for my picture and Bo Bunny papers. You can check out her shop here.
I had these beautiful glitter alphabets by Making Memories that I bought on clearance last year.
I found this Jack Frost picture online and look at Lidia's beautiful stick pin!
Lidia's flower spray, stick pin and polymer clay bird.
I added some clear snow flakes by Imaginisce, which were part of a prize package I won a few months back on their blog.

The postman brought me a box on Wednesday from Leeanne over at Artful Delight filled with her December kit.
OMG I love it!  Echo Park, My Little Yellow Bicycle, American Crafts Thickers and embellishments and so much more.  You can check out the full contents of the kit here.  This is one kit you do not want to pass up!  I can't wait to dig in and create!
Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

19 comments:

Denise said...

Oh that is gorgeous girl!! I love every inch of it..can't wait to see what u do with the kit you have!

Stacy H-W said...

That layout is so beautiful!!! You ROCKED it so hard!! Wow, I just love it. stacy h-w
http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com

annette said...

Debbie your SOUS LO is absolutely awesome, you definitely Rocked this one ... I love those bo bunny papers also ... luv X:)

Stine Ursin said...

This LO is just amazing! The picture the embellishments, everyting just gorgeous! My favourite this week!!

BabyBokChoy said...

That kit looks utterly amazing, so stuffed with goodies, just like your layout, wow!!! SO many intricate and delightful details! Only you can make winter look good, lol.

Fern said...

WOW Debbie, this is beyond gorgeous!!! The papers, the embellies and that beautiful picture.... are just perfect together!!!! So glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and happy decorating!!!! Hugs!!!

Dawnll said...

Wow is right sweetie!
Oh my goodness this is just gorgeous!
Thank you for always showing the details- I love to see all the things you add and do.
Just beautiful!
I am also spending the day PULLING out the decorations for outside and inside.

Unknown said...

I love this page so much!!! The little pops of purple are just perfect for the photo. That flower spray is gorgeous! Love the birds too! These papers are so perfect for the photo.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Cindy Gay said...

Wow--the detail shots here are gorgeous! Makes winter look nice!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Truly fantastic winter layout! Love the color scheme and the floral spray from Lidia's Etsy. This is one of my all time faves! Had my family today and got everyone fed, lots of fun and games and then the older granddaughters out up the tree for me. Tomorow I'm gonna relax a little, whew!

Anonymous said...

My dear Debbie, you always make magic!!!
The photo itself is just beyond stunning! Wow! And I can see why you would go all out for this LO. It is something very special!!!
Now I don't know if I can comment on everything but I am going to go pop back and see some other posting that I am sad I missed....

Happy Turkey Day!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Beautiful picture and design. Love it. :)

Julia said...

Gorgeous,gorgeous,gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG Debbie!! this is beyond Beautiful!! I adore how you used the embellishment!! beautiful colors and pic!! you did a terrific work !! Totally AWESOME!!!
Thank you so much for the link to my shop!! I really appreciate it!!
Big hugs to you Debbie!!

LisiB said...

Your LO is fantastic. Love all the little details and I, too , have this great Bo Bunny paper. You really used it in a super way.

all the days of our life said...

This is Stunning Debbie, I love the kit also.

Denise said...

Hey Debbie! I just received the goodies and just wanted to say thank you once again!! Felt like I was a kid in a candy store!! WOW! Thank you so much for the opportunity to win also. TTYS!!

Tammara said...

This is such a stunning layout! I love all the goodies you always incorporate into your layouts and this one is no exception-wow! I am really lovin those flower sprays!

Barb Craft said...

Debbie... this layout is stunning!! The way you added in those special embellishments from Lidia just make this a jaw dropping LO! And that photo! wow!!
Barb :)