Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Moments in Time - Creative Embellishments June Challenge


Hi everyone!  Hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend.   It's the first of the month and that means a new challenge at Creative Embellishments.  Hard to believe it's June already.  My how time flies.   I love creating steampunk projects, and enjoyed creating one for this month's challenge.  The store has a hugh assortment of steampunk chipboard and I used several pieces on my project.


.  The base of my project is a piece from Large Gear Frames.  I embossed it with a mixture of  Lindys Midnight Copper, Stamperia Aged Bronze and Emerald Creek Allure Burnt Copper Leaves embossing powders along with some Prima Graphite wax.  I used papers from 2 collections by Stamperia, Clockwise and Voyages Fantastiques Colletables. Lots of layering with chipboard, including Gear Set 2 MediumSimple Gear FlourishSteampunk Keys,  Steampunk Pipe CornerSteampunk Pocket WatchesWind Me Up and  Fancy Filigree Flourish.


Here are a few close ups:





Here's the photo inspiration for the June Challenge.  The twist is to add gears.



For more inspiration from the design team, check out the blog post here.

Hope you'll join us this month.



Creative Embellishments Chipboard:

Large Gear Frames






No comments: