Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Inspection Requested - Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments Blog today with this vintage layout featuring a photo of my maternal grandfather.  I love working with old photos, and I really love this one.   Love the shadows of the tree and my grandfather.  I used lots of Creative Embellishment products and had a lot of fun distressing the chipboard.


The background paper is from Craft O'Clock Age of Gentlemen.  I applied various stamps from my stash along with the Distressed Text Stamp and Distressed Grid Stamp.  From there lots of layering with paper and chipboard.


On the base of layout I used the Rectangle Panel.  I painted it black and use the Distressed Grid Stamp and embossed it with taupe embossing powder.   I then applied some Prima Rusty Red Matt Wax.   I applied some Tattered Angels Baseboard Clay Mist to the Alphabet Panel along with some Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Aged Mahogany Ink.  Next I used the Distressed Text Stamp and embossed it with a mixture of taupe and black embossing powders. I cut the Alphabet Panel into several pieces and placed them about my layout.  To the left of the photo I used a flair from Bright Flair Set.


Pieces from Distressed Checker Pieces were spray with Tattered Angels Baseborad Clay Mist.  I randomly stamped numbers on the pieces and then used a dot stamp and embossed with black embossing powder.


I used a piece from the Large House Set.  I sprayed it with Tattered Angels Baseboard Rocks Mist and then applied some Aged Mahogany Distress Ink.  I used a wood grain stamp on the house and embossed with with a mixture of  taupe and black embossing powders.  I used the larger window from Arched Window Set of 3 and did the used the same paint and mist as the house along with some Prima Burlap paint.   I used randomly stamped the window and applied some Prima Aged Brass Wax.  Behind the window I placed vellum from Finnabair Art Daily Vellum Journaling Pad.


Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie

 

Creative Embellishments Products:

Alphabet Panel





No comments: