Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Be Happy - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today with my latest project, a layout featuring a photo my my maternal grandmother and her neighbor, Mrs. Wells.  My grandmother is the taller one.  Love this photo!  The two of them took daily walks in the woods in Berkeley Springs, West Virginia.  They were as different a salt and pepper, but formed a wonderful friendship.  I have a lot of fond memories of the time spent with my grandparent's at their home in the mountains of West Virginia.    

   


I used papers from Craft O'Clock's Hour of Longing collection.  I applied some gesso to the background paper and applied some Shimmerz Coloringz Mama Sings The Blues.  I then applied some stamping using stamps from my stash along with the Distressed Script Stamp.  Lots of layering, flowers and of course Creative Embellishments Chipboard.


Beneath the photo I used a piece from Flourish Set 6, embossed with a mixture of Emerald Creek Allure Ammo Camo and WOW Earthtone Olive embossing powders.


Under the flower I used the other piece from Flourish Set 6.
 

On both sides of my photo I used Palm Cluster Set, embossed with Emerald Creek Allure Ammo Camo embossing powder.



Underneath the photo I used  Flourish 18, embossed the same as Flourish Set 6.  


Thanks for stopping by!


Creative Embellishments Products:

Flourish Set 6




No comments: