Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Everlasting Love Featuring Blue Fern Studios Courtship Lane

Hi everyone!  I'm back today to share another layout featuring the Courtship Lane paper collection by Blue Fern Studios along with new Blue Fern Studios Flowers created exclusively for the Courtship Lane paper collection.  I'm super excited that Blue Fern Studios now has flowers to match their beautiful paper collections.  What more could I girl ask for  . . . papers, chipboard, glitter, stamps, embossing powders and flowers!!
I came across the old photo from an assortment my mom had.  The gentleman in the photos resembles my Grandfather, so I am assuming he might be a cousin.  I used side B of Bourbon Avenue for the background.  Some random stamping with the Brocade Texture and Romantic Textures stamps and some light masking.  Lots and lots of fussy cutting to add multiple layers under my photo.  I used the Main Street, Concert Hall and Calling Cards papers.  Scattered about you will find flowers from Courtship Roses and Courtship Blooms.



On both sides of my layout I used Organic Vine Corner chipboard which I embossed with Lilac and White embossing powers.  Tucked beneath the photo are pieces from the Spring Trinkets chipboard which I embossed with White and Fuchsia embossing powders.

The title was embossed with a mixture of White, Fuchsia and Mystic Plum Embossing Powders.

Blue Fern Studios Supplies
Paper:  Courtship Lane
Bourbon Avenue, Main Street,
Concert Hall, Calling Cards

Chipboard:
Spring Trinkets
Organic Vine Corner
Everlasting Love

Imagine Ink Embossing Powder:
Lilac
Fuchsia

Flowers:
Courtship Blooms
Courtship Roses

Stamps:
Brocade Textures, Romantic Textures

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!