Friday, March 11, 2016

Contemplation - Featuring Blue Fern Studios Courtship Lane Papers

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!!!!!!!  It's been a long week and I'm so happy that the weekend is here!  I'm back today to share my third layout created for Blue Ferns Studios featuring the new Courtship Lane papers.  Love this new collection!
I used the Town Gossip paper for my background.  I added several layers of papers under my photo using Royal Secret, West Plaza and Parkway papers.  Lots of masking, paint splatters and stamping with the Forever and Garden Frolic stamps.

The title Contemplation is from Serendipity Words 1.  I embossed it with some Pearl and Petal embossing powders.  Here you can see some of the stamping along with the Floral Lattice Bits Chipboard piece tucked beneath the flowers, embossed with the Pearl and Petal embossing powders.

Here is another close up of the Floral Lattice Bits chipboard.


Beneath the photo I used a portion of the Garden Celebration chipboard, embossed with Pearl and Petal embossing powders.

Blue Fern Studios Supplies
Paper:  Courtship Lane
Town Gossip, Royal Secret
West Plaza, Parkway

Chipboard:
Serendipity Words 1
Garden Celebration
Floral Lattice Bits

Imagine Ink Embossing Powder:
Pearl
Petal

Stamps:
Forever
Garden Frolic

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
. . . Debbie

No comments: