Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sweet & Silly

Just a quick post here to share a layout I completed using the January kit from Artful Delight.
My two kids years ago, Sara being the sweet one and Jeffrey silly!

Here are a few close ups:


To add a little pop to the American Craft Thickers, I stamped some little red hearts on the letters.
I based my layout on Artful Delights January sketch ASC4:
You have until Januaruy 23rd to enter a project at Artful Delight using the January sketch.  The winner will receive the February kit and a guest Dt spot for the month of February.  Check out the details and enter your project here.
Unfortunately the January kit is sold out, but in a few days Leeanne will be revealing the February kit and it is a must have!
Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Debbie, this is the sweetest layout!!! And that little silly guy helps to give it a most appropriate title!!! So cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love this!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo, the design and loving those hanging hearts!! I have played along... I just gotta keep my fingers crossed now! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kim said...

Debbie, I just love your LO! So Sweet:)
~Kim

April said...

Great page Debbie!! I love your "hanging" hearts. ;)
- April

Sandi Clarkson said...

What a cute photo ..makes me smile. Great job on your page .. and I love those buttons dangling down!

Jocelyn said...

Love this one.....such a cute pic!!!!! The hearts are just perfect!!

Wishing you a great one!!!

Court said...

SERIOUSLY love this layout! Way to go, Debbie!

EstherT said...

What a beautiful LO! The colours go together so beautifully!

Angi Barrs said...

Awwww this is so cute Debbie. Love the title and the hearts. :)

Lea said...

Such a cute layout and photo! Love how the title follows the little heads in the photo!!!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Oh what a beautiful girl layout,love all those pinks together!!

Fern said...

Super sweet layout, Debbie!!! Love the heart buttons and the way you stamped the little hearts on your letters!!! Hugs!!!

Barb Craft said...

Debbie... this is so completely and totally adorable!! I love the way you did the dangling hearts at the bottom... too cute!! And how in the world did you get that perfect photo of your kids!?!
Barb :)