Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Guest Designer For My Creative Scrapbook

I'm so excited to share with all of you that I was asked to be a guest designer for My Creative Scrapbook for January.  Check it out here.
I had the opportunity to work with their January Creative Kit and shared a few sneak peeks with all of you on Sunday.  If you missed my post on Sunday, here are a few peeks:



Pam Rangel, the owner of My Creative Scrapbook puts together the most beautiful kits!  It is an honor for me to work along side her extremely talented DT for the month of January!  Thanks Pam!    Please check back tomorrow for my full reveal!
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Julia said...

WTG Debbie!! I am so thrilled that you are GD for MCS. Your work is always amazing so really looking forward to seeing what you do with the kit. My DD(Sandie) is a member of the DT and I so love Pam's kits. Unfortuately I can't afford to get them anymore as the shipping is just too much these days! But love being a member of the forum and love to take part in the contest and challenges. Hope you will continue to inspire us with your work. x

Dawnll said...

Congrats Debbi!
Oh how exciting and fun to play with their goodies.
The sneaks are delightful and will pop over to see the rest.
Enjoy the gig

Cindy Gay said...

Like the lacing here and I really like your blog background.

Sandi Clarkson said...

A huge congrats are in order, GF! Can't wait for your full reveal. I agree their kits are awesome!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

can't wait to see the rest... it looks amazing!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo! CONGRATS!! That is AWESOME! I also loveeeeeee how you got all of Nikki's badges on here!!! Too cool!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see what you have created! Congrats!
craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com